Monday, May 23

The weather..

Today , in the morning, it was really bright and sunny. Hmm...nice. This is what all of us have been wishing for.....hot,sunny days in Nottingham. 2 months been here, I noticed something about the weather. It is very, very unpredictable. People!! Ignore the weather forecast - most of the time its not even correct!! And ...the best part...yes, you do expect once in a while the sun to come out and play. But when the sun is around....the wind becomes stronger. Most of the time its even colder than those days without sunshine. I just don't understand. In the afternoon - just felt as if we are in Genting Highlands. Yeah....I did walk to town without my jacket on.

The baby was very grumpy today. The nanny had to go for her class, his "Mak Long" went for window shopping, while his grandpa went to town to get some books! hmm....I was left alone with him. Maybe he noticed - no grandpa, no nanny, no Mak Long.....and I've got no choice other than Auntie Ina. Arghhhh!!! Where is everybody else??? Well, since the baby is a LEO, he was born to be in the center of attention. ( yeah....me and him - both are LEOs) He likes it, we know. He knows from whom he could get the things he wants e.g.. milk from nanny, pain reliever from Mak Long, jokes and teases from me.....and the list goes on and on. Oh...and when he wants to be "mushy" - that will be from his mama.

My classmates were great today. Maybe because of the sunshine, maybe not. Everybody was in a good mood - eventhough a contentious issue was brought up and debated.These people always have things to debate - just imagine you're in a class full of people from different countries and culture all over the world!

BUT, I know, out there, not everybody's weather is perfect. I have a friend, a chat friend, who's not able to come online for the past one week. Maybe more...The truth is, he's not feeling well for the past 2,3 months till now. Something is eating him from inside and this affected his health tremendously. I don't know where he is now. I think he's still in the hospital - recuperating.Or maybe at home. Weak and not able to move around. He's been in and out of there for so many times. And yes, I know he enjoys the presence of sexy and attractive nurses there. (this was what he said!) But I told him, he can't be there forever! Well my dear friend, I can only pray the best for you and wish you'd get well soon. Be strong!! Like we, muslim says, Insya Allah (with God's will) , you will get better.

Oh yeah....and how could I forget, FAIEZ!!!! Thank you very much sist for assisting me with this blog.hehehe... I won't be able to do it if it wasn't because of you. My promise - tempura and sushi for you when I return to Malaysia! Or maybe...Secret Recipe's brownies topped with vanilla ice-cream..hmm...yummy....

1 comment:

F.Idrus said...

hahahha... no sweat sis :)
but yeah... a brownie will do :D