This year, I celebrated my 31 years of being in this world. (actually I'm supposed to write this blog much more earlier, but I didn't have the time - I know..its just an excuse) When I was in the UK, I kept telling my friends there that I really wanted to return to Malaysia and celebrate my birthday with my love ones. They tried to persuade me to stay longer but I refused. Yes, I like my friends very much and I love being there, in Nottingham. But then, again, I miss my loved one so much and I want to celebrate it with him. I did manage to come back long before "the" day.And here I am now. But then maybe the word "celebrate" is not the appropriate one.Why?....hmm....
31st? Hmm....for me age does not matter. At 31...you can either look older or much younger than the age. You decide and you choose which one you want to be. The best part is...this year quite a number of people thought I am only 27 or 28.Wow!! Amazing huh? Being 31 - there's nothing special about it. If we say, at 17 or 21, we "received" the key to freedom (kononnya), and at 40 - usually people likes to say "life begins at 40". But for me...I think at 31...this is turning point of my life. Well, I hope so...after all the trouble I've gone through.
A lot of things happened since early this year. Just before I reached 31. I was retrenched from work. I went to the UK for the 1st time in my life...a place that I have have dreamt to go.I even went back again to take English course. Couldn't believe it! I was there for 3 months! I had the chance to work in a Japanese restaurant and learnt how to make sushi.....my favourite food. Of all the places...in UK. I also had the chance to be one of the trainer for PLKN . Currently, I'm learning how to play basketball better from a coach and on top of that I am helping my ex-school team to prepare for the tournaments. And ..yes..I am still considered as jobless. The list goes on and on....
The point is, no matter at what age, if things are meant to happen, it will. Its either we face the challenges and move forward while enjoying life, or we sit there, regretting about things which had happened and just wait for miracle to happen. Yes, its very tough. To be and stay positive is not easy. We will have people who support our ideas and we will have people who go against it. Only we can decide what's best for us. But sometimes, we wouldn't know which one is the best until it gives us result. Before that....we just have to take the risk....and be strong..
I hope...I still have the energy to go on and stay positive......Insya Allah...
Everyday, a lot of new things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment