Today till maybe Saturday , Sunday or Monday, I will be here in JB. hmm.....Priority is to take care of the team. They had their final match last night for this JB Tournament Under 16. At last after 3 losts, they won. The score was 77-13. Don't blame me! I told them to go slow, do a lot more passing around instead of going directly to the goal. Well, kids are just kids. They get excited too fast, they get emotional too easily. They definitely have a lot more to learn, to practise, if they really want to be the champ for PTPZ next year. Its definitely not easy. But, I always believe, when you really want something, then you should go all out for it.
About jobs....I don't know whether I'm lucky or unlucky. When I go for job interviews, people will take their time to talk to me. They always made me feel comfortable. Yesterday, I went for 2 interviews. The first one, the guy has already offered me the job. BUT......unfortunately its a sales job in the telecommunication industry. I know..I know....some of you might think that I have the advantage because I was from Maxis earlier. But sales is totally a different line for me. I'm not sure whether I can do it or not. Moreover, the job has no basic pay! It is all based on our incentives! Arghhh!!! The 2nd interview was with a well-known headhunting company. Hmm....it was good. They made me felt that I am the type of employee companies are looking for. Well, they said that they might have a suitable job for me but they need to get back to me for the 2nd interview. Unfortunately, the girl promised to call me yesterday-no calls, no news....nothing. But I did had a good time talking to her.
I have been jobless for the past 6 months. Ya Allah, please help me. I love basketball, I love working with teenagers, so, please give me a job related to all this. I think I have a different calling - more towards motivating, helping other people, especially the youngsters. Seeing them becoming a strong, positive person is definitely motivating for me. I don't mind if I get a full time contract with the PLKN. Or even becoming a basketball coach and a motivational speaker. Maybe one day....I hope so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hang in there, ok? U'll find ur dream job soon.. all the best!
Post a Comment