huh........it was a stressful night, during the game last night. Our team, my new friends, Penang ...lost to Petronas..... I don't feel like writing this in my blog coz...I really don't know what to write. Its so sad seeing them lost to Petronas. It hurts inside. I don't know why. I don't really know the players individually actually.Maybe coz I was there. I watched how they trained for the past 3 weeks. I was there for all their games except for one. I was there to support and to shout for them. I saw how hard they trained. I saw how tough it was to try to be as fit as they can within 2 weeks.
They tried. They tried really hard. Maybe there was just no luck on our side. The referees were definitely not on our side. The balls shot, instead of rolling into the rim...it came out so many times. The players looked lost. They looked as if they are playing their first game. The defense was bad. It looks as if there are no chemistry at all among them.No 3 points shots from our side. It was a sad moment. It was sad to see them like that.
Well, I guess, there will always be next year. There will always be another tournament. But, I think this year its different. Its different because, they feel more like a team. They feel more like a family. And that makes a big different to all.
To all my new friends out there who played for Penang: you guys are great. Keep up the good work. Don't be too sad. I'm proud to be part of the Penang supporter team! In a way, you guys motivate me to keep on playing basketball....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment