Monday, November 14

Leaving in another 9 hours

Now, its 1.45am 14th Nov 2005. There's another 9 1/2 hours more before my flight to London. I'll be leaving at 7am to the airport. Arghh.....had to ask one of my good friend to send me there coz all my family members are not around. My mom? well, she's in Kota Kinabalu with my grandma and aunties and uncles for a wedding. Only coming back on the 14th evening. My sist? hmm...she has to start work tomorrow. So, she'll be leaving the house earlier than me at about 6.45am. I've got no choice. With a big and heavy bag, and not much money to pay for a limo , I've got no other choice. Thank you my friend. Thank you very much.

I'm happy coz I've packed my bags. I managed to keep it below 20kgs (I guess). I hope I don't have any issues with my bags. I'm looking forward to go there and start working. But I'm also sad coz I won't be able to be with my basketball team for their intensive camp training this December.I hope they will be ok. I hope they will be strong enough to go through it. I can only pray and hope for the best for them.

I guess, all of us have challenges and we have to overcome it to be a better person.

No comments: