Thursday, January 26

11 years difference.....but same opinion

Yesterday, I managed to have a chat with a friend who is 11 years younger.(But we went to the same school) The topic we discussed was on Reality TV programme nowadays. We actually discussed about the recent programme "Malaysia Most Beautiful " award / programme. OH MY GOD! I can't believe that I watched that programme! (I just saw 2 of the shows )At first, I kind of like Faridah , who is the eldest participant among all and she managed to get to the last 3.She's beautiful for a woman of her age and yet elegant and has the qualities of somebody whom I can say 'beautiful inside and outside'. But then, last week, Faridah did not make it to the final 2. (based on SMS votes - I was not surprised). So, that left us the final 2 - Dilla and Jessie. Yes. Talk about Jessie. She is so..... I guess there's now word that I can describe her. Yes, she is different - but if she were to be awarded with the title, I really think most Malaysians are BLIND! Or maybe they do not know the definition of 'Most Beautiful ' . Or maybe they just love to see the opposite - instead of giving the award to the right person, they just want to see what's the outcome if they vote for somebody who is totally opposite! Well, I can't actually explain. But what I can tell you is that - she is soooooooooooo............argghhhh.......again no words can describe. Let's just wait. The winner will be chosen via sms votes.....and I think I know who will win.......

Arghhhh................. I just could not forget her words which went something like this, "I know I am beautiful maa. People are jealous with me because I am beautiful. I am the most beautiful woman. I know I can win this contest". And my friend said, 'Aiyo! I pun tak boleh tahan. Tengok the advertisement je dah cukup meluat!' hahaha.

p/s: This reminded me of last year's AF3 winner. Aura? Yeah...why not? Maybe Jessie has a 'strong' aura....hahaha.....

No comments: