Friday, January 20

How time really flies

Without really noticing it, (even though I suffered the whole week by taking the public transportation and this morning just less than 24 hours after updating my blog about the commuter service, the train I took had problems not even a 1/4 journey yet and we had to change trains - just imagine the crowd), this week has come to an end. Today is Friday.Yahoo!!! It feels like yesterday was just Monday. Maybe because I'm still tired. Tired from training the girls in JB last weekend. Oh ya..and my back still hurts. Its already been a week. I hope its just a muscle pull and not any other serious injury.

And tonight, I am going back to Terengganu by bus. E-budaya to be specific. My mom said its the best express bus to Terengganu she had ever taken. Let's see whether she's right.

And today, I repeat, its Friday. I look forward to Saturday and Sunday - my plans for this Saturday: to visit my grandma, aunties and uncles, to go to the beach,to fish at the pond and not to forget, to eat! Sunday will be a tiring day as I will be driving back to KL right after Subuh prayers.And I'm also looking forward to Monday, as I will be working on the 3am shift!

Can't wait for the next 2 weekends as I will be in KK next!

No comments: