Weekends in STF - a planned one. Needed to go there to do fitness tests for my gals. Just to make sure the players are ready for our next intensive camp at the end of January.
Went with Hana - she just decided 3 hours before the bus left that she wanted to go too. Hmm...don't ask me how she did it. Nowadays , for both of us, travelling is a regular thing to do.We can just jump on to buses or even our own car and drive off. We've even done it at 4am!
The best part of our trip this time - other than got to "torture" the players, we managed to steal sometime to go to the saloon. Well, it was me at first, wanting to go and trim my hair. Hana had to follow. Then , out of a sudden, after hearing that to wash and trim our hair it only cost us RM10, she suddenly agreed for her hair to be washed and trimmed. And after a few Q&A with the guy who cut my hair, we look forward for the next trip! Some of the questions asked...."How much does it cost to colour our hair?, "how much is it if I want to do rebonding?", " Do you do hair spa?" I don't even know what hair spa is...
Addition to that...I had a great time talking to the guy who cut my hair. Guess what? He guessed my age as 23!! Maybe he was pulling my leg. But he sounded serious. Hana and I really enjoyed the "conversation".
My gals had a tough training / fitness session. But I guess they had fun too. We actually played some games - just to make sure they enjoy the training sessions. I burnt myself under the 3pm sun for 2 days in a row and also "hurt" my back. This happens when your mind says you can do it but your body is actually "aging"..hehehe....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment