I thought I left 2005.
I thought I left the pain behind.
I thought I started a new life.
I thought I am strong.
I thought I move on strongly.
I thought good friends will complement everything.
Well....
I forgot that I'm just a normal human being.
And human being do break down at times....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi there! Lama tak jumpa yek? Still no place to ball since UM closes its door!
Well,it's quite normal to feel down and think of the past every now and then. But always look at the positive sides of the outcome(ie your new job, UK trip and definitely more time with Dynamites) and you'll slowly make peace with the past.
Things can only get better.. Believe me! :)
Ryzah!
yup! lama kite tak jumpa. I know, I know things will get better. Just that at times, I just have this moment of ....entahlah. By being with friends it makes the feeling go away temporarily not permanently....
Post a Comment