
Well, after a day of celebration, receiving lots of emails from other sisters regarding on the victory of the team, I think its time to continue the journey. Not that we've stopped, but more of a pause to reflect on the history and also on the effort , time and money spent to achieve this. There is another half way more to go. I did not reply to any emails congratulating us on the victory because I feel that we have not completed the journey. So, to all who sent the wishes and their gratitude - thank you. Hope you will continously support and pray for the team's success.
Last week, on Tuesday when I went for my basketball session, I was not in the mood to play. Let me rephrase that - I had maximum basketball during the previous week spent with my gals for their intensive camp so I really had enough of basketball and didn't feel like playing. But today - I'm back on track. I was quite eager to play and run as usual. Did not manage to put in any balls( how can I when all these guys jumped like Kobe Bryant!) - but at least I managed to put up a good defense for my team. Thanks again guys for letting me play.Eventhough we may have very minimal conversation, but I do appreciate it.
Before I forget - thank you to MC Cagers for 'lending' their coach to us. A lot of time spent by Sir during the intensive camp to help the gals instead of his own team. Without your understanding, this won't happen. Thank you.



No comments:
Post a Comment