
Last Saturday, myself and 3 other friends entered a Treasure Hunt contest. This is actually to support our beloved ex-school Golden Jubilee Celebration. This was my second time entering a treasure hunt. Well, the 1st one was not bad considering that my team got top 10 placing. So, at 10am, after a short briefing , off we go.Flagged off at National Science Centre and so did the end of it.
Myself and another guy, Dr A, have had experience with treasure hunt. The other 2 , H and Dr N was their 1st experience and they were the driver and the navigator for our team. For anybody out there who has experienced it - just imagine H and Dr N, non-stop having arguments during the first leg of the race. At the back seat, myself especially, was as if trying to pour more gasoline on the fire - purposely making the driver and navigator having non-stop disagreements.it was really funny to see them figuring out where to go and not to get lost while reading the tulips given.
Actually , the most iritating part of it was, somebody kept saying "Aahh...I'm a genius !" when he thinks he managed to answer some of the questions/clues. Can't imagine to bear with this statement throughout the hunt. At frirst I thought this person was not so bad at all. Managed to solve quite a number of clues for a first timer.(eventhough I hate to hear him say that) .
We were late. We only managed to finish 10 mnts behind time which caused us deduction of 2 points. Then it comes the question & answer checking session:
1st question - wrong.
2nd question - wrong again.
3rd question - what is this, wrong? No way!
4th question - how can it be?
5th question -haah! at last, one correct , yay!!
And we noticed the group at the other table (the season hunters) only had 1 wrong answer compared to us!!.argghh......I don't know about the rest, but I felt so, not knowledgeable (another word for stupid..hehehe)
The winner got 124points. I think we only managed to get 20 points....heheh....what a big difference.
And then we noticed, this guy who claim " I'm a genius!" was sitting down quietly at one corner, folding his arms without making any sounds at all! Hah! You call that genius?? I guess all his answers were wrong. hahahaha........its ok...your first experience in treasure hunting, right?



No comments:
Post a Comment