
2 days ago, suddenly, my MSN Messenger popped up. Hey! Somebody far, somebody whom the last time I met in December, was online. At last. All this while I saw his MSN was on, and I tried to send him a message. Unfortunately no response. It seems that his is sharing his PC with his uncle - so that explains the coldness.
Peter, was my classmate when I was in the UK last year. Frankly, he was not that friendly to me during our 1st week in class. He was more of enjoying entertaining my other sexy classmates from Brazil and Spain (yeah....Elena, Elaine and Aline....you guys are beautiful and sexy). Then, I couldn't remember what makes him changed - he was being nice to me 2nd week onwards. Very, very nice. He didn't even allow me to sit elsewhere in the classroom other than beside him.
During the free time, he kept asking me questions. Questions about malaysia, religion, culture and others. He was shocked to find out that I was married (at that time) and it has been for the past 8 years. Peter and I have always had different views. He strongly believes that love and marriage should not be on papers. It should come from agreement and understanding. He also asked me his favourite question over and over again, " Even if your favourite food is spaghetti, how can you eat the same spaghetti for everyday for 8 years?" Well, I told him, in Malaysia, we do not only eat spaghetti with bolognaise or carbonara sauce, we also fry it, eat it with curry sauce and other ways.
I remembered, he said he always look at us, muslim ladies differently.But , having me as his classmate, changed his views. He respect me as I am. Few weeks back, on 1st April, was our 1 year anniversary having each other as friends. Not only Peter - Aline, Elena, Elaine, Michal, Rueben, Magda, Victor, Alexandra, Francoise, Gabby - I miss you guys so much. Last year, in April, I was in Nottingham with you guys. Enjoying every moment of it. Enjoying the weather. Enjoying the company.Enjoying the parties (I know , everytime I had to leave early - and my excuse was I have a curfew to follow...hehehe) Not forgetting our teachers - the sweet Lara, the loveable Carol, the funny Adrian....who else....ohh...I can't remember your name but I remembered calling you "Richard Gere".I had the best moment, best experience in my life. 3 months only - but its being played again and again in my head - I wish I had recorded some videos of you guys.Well, I do have some photos, though.

I don't know when I'm meeting you guys again. I remembered - that was what I said to all my friends in July last year - my last days in Notts. But when my company sent me for a training in London in December last year -miraculously, there I was again, in Notts, trying to refresh all my memories.
The best part, I called Elena a few days after I arrived in London - and the conversation went like this:
Myself: Hello, is this Elena?
Elena: Yesss, it is
Myself: Guess, who this is?
Elena: I don't know.
Myself: Just give it a try
Elena: I think I know who. But its just not logic.
Myself: What do you mean not logic? Come on. Just guess.
Elena: No way. If its my friend, she's not here anymore.
Myself: Just guess!! (raising my voice but trying to hold myself from laughing)
Elena: You sound like Safina from malaysia. but she's gone back home in July.And its too far for her to return to the UK.
Myself: Hahahaha...yes its me!!!! (laughing out loud) Its me Elena!!
She shouted at the top of her voice. Still couldn't believe that I was calling her from London.
And...we can just plan and tell others what we think might happen but miracle do happens sometimes.
p/s: Elena - am looking forward to visit you again...you know when..... and Michal..when are you going to open the ASIAN Restaurant in your country as per your dream? Magda.....where have you been?



No comments:
Post a Comment