Thursday, June 22

Email from a friend......

Yesterday, I received an email from a friend who is far away in Slovakia....hmm..I think now he's working in Austria (he called me from there 2 weeks back).

A caption of what he wrote;

One sunny day, we were sitting in the refectory at NCN and chatting as usual. Everything was just great. Classes, friends (teachers included in friends :) ), fun, freedom, "food"...JUST GREAT!. And exactly during this fantastic moment one thought was running through my head. Will I see these people after finishing the course again? That day I said to these friends: "Next year I will organise a trip to Slovakia , so we can meet each other again.

The next year is exactly a year right now.Oh Michal, you don't know how much I miss you, Magda, Elena, Elaine, Peter and the rest of our friends (the list goes on and on.) I wish I could be visit and meet you this year. I wish I am in one of the Europe countries now so that it'll be nearer and cheaper to go to Slovakia .

As you know, I don't drink beer and I don't eat pork (you are a vegetarian yourself - so no problem about that). I know if I were to pay you a visit - you'll be a great host.That's for sure. But I just can't make it this time round. I hope I'll be able to do it next year (if the offer still stands!)

To others - you've got Michal's email. Go ahead and enjoy yourselves, ok!! Don't forget to send some photos!!.

And Michal - thank you for calling me all the way from Austria. To answer your question....Yup....I'm still single and enjoying life like nobody's business......hahaha.....

No comments: