| You Are an Espresso |
![]() At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping Your caffeine addiction level: high |
What Kind of Coffee Are You?
Hmm....talking about coffee...I can drink coffee like drinking plain water. At times , if I go to Ikea , I can keep on drinking up to 4 cups. Sometimes, I feel like, instead of blood flowing in my veins, it will be coffee instead.And mind you, the coffee/espresso in Ikea is really, really good and definitely value for money(the coffee there is refillable) . Thick and strong. I won't have headaches, and I can still go straight to sleep after drinking 4 cups. Which a lot of people couldn't understand.
Other than the normal coffee/espresso, I've also tried the tongkat ali and kacip fatimah. Kacip fatimah coffee is not that strong as it is meant for the 'ladies'. I prefer tongkat ali as its stronger. I know, I know, a lot of people out there think that its only meant for men. But, it is still coffee, and what can I say, as long as it taste good, I'm all out for it. Another thing - nope, it didn't have any 'side effects' on me.If that is what you are thinking of...
The other best thing about drinking coffee is to have it in the cold weather . Especially in winter. But the setback is - your coffee tends to get cold very, very fast. One second its really hot and burned your lips, the other second its too cold. I'm also fond of ice blended coffee as the weather here is suitable for it. Once, just wanted to be crazy - I had ice blended mocha and sat down on a bench outdoors, in Ashford during winter.It was freezing cold. But just imagine, that is how some people feel, drinking coffee and sitting in the hot sun, isn't it?
Currently, I'm am crazy for my own 'mocha' drink mixture. Its a combination of TESCO 3 in 1 drink with 2 spponfuls of MILO. Idlan suggested MILO 3 in 1 with NESCAFE Gold Blend instead. Well, I go for the 'cheaper' ones instead. I'll have that twice a day.
I know its bad as my coffee intake is 70% of the liquid intake in a day. I would only have maximum a glass of water per day. I need to change this diet, but until then...I just enjoy drinking coffee....
Anybody wants to have coffee with me ? Just ring me....




1 comment:
You meant you want me to teach you how to drink up to 4 cups at one go?
Anytime Ally.....
Do I get to know you..one day? Over coffee?
Post a Comment