Friday, July 7

Oucchh!!! My finger!

During the celebration of GJC, I was busy carrying things here and there, without noticing that I hurt my finger.At first I thought it was just a normal cut. It has been 5 days since Sunday, but the pain has not subsided yet. The tip of my finger, where the 'cut' was, has turned bluish and there was still pain.
Today, I noticed that the little 'cut' has whitish colour surrounding it. Oh no! It has infected my finger. I decided that I had to be my own surgeon. I can't let the pain go on - prepared with a small knife, I cut out the small part where it hurts. Thank god there was no blood, but it had produced a small amount of 'pass'. And after the small 'surgery', this is how my finger looks like - with a small 'hole' on it...



No comments: