

Last night, I went to watch the wind orchestra competition in KL Convention Centre. This was my first visit to KLCC - the auditorium. Wow! What can I say - its a worldclass place.
And the girls played really, really well. Excellent job girls, eventhough we did not get any of the top 3, I'm still proud of you guys. The music we played - was different from the rest, the softness, the emotions, the dynamics, it made me smile through out the 2 piece.
And your new orchestra uniforms - look really good.
Well, we are still the best. I can vouch for that because we do not only play well in the orchestra but we can also march and have actually won some major marching band competition titles compare to the other schools last night.
So, once again, WELL DONE girls!!!! I'm proud of you!!



No comments:
Post a Comment