Since my next plan was straight to go home to rest and nothing else, so I spent about 1 hour going thru the fair.Flipping from books to books.There were stationeries sold, novels and story books, children books, general reading and also quite a number of exercise books.
Exercise books - hmm...I was interested with the one which has the tile of "Exersice steps to Keep Fit". Oh..they also have tummy toners, yoga, 10 mnts exercise and a few others.
Then I came across a counter full of cook books. Another interest of mine...
And then, there it was, one of the books, which has the title 'SUSHI' . Something that I was really interested in taking up seriously and considered to start a business.
Suddenly, I felt pain in my heart.Pain that I can't cure.Pain that will be there, forever.
PAIN THAT WAS CAUSED BY A BROKEN PROMISE OF A DEAR FRIEND.
I've tried, and I can't get rid of it as it comes and go continously. I just have to keep reminding myself, that there are other people out there who care for me. Eventhough that does not help much.
And currently, these are the few items that makes me forget about the sadness...temporarily.

The Eli (mind you its from Thailand and by Jim Thompson - the famous brand there) was given by my boss yesterday as a gift and the chocolate which I bought myself to release stress....hehehe....



No comments:
Post a Comment