Well, chocolates, chocolates, chocolates.
They can make you fat (as some people say, but I don't believe this)
They can give you energy
They can be a good friend when we are down (during PMS especially)
They can also be sinful when its eaten with something else like ice-cream
They can make you feel good
They can be almost everything
That depends on what you expect them to be
But when we buy chocolate nowadays
We know what's the content like
We know how good it taste like
The more expensive the price is
The better it should taste
The more attractive the packaging is
And in which country it was produced
The more 'excellent' the texture is
It all ends up
On what type of chocolate we want
Which brand we love
Which country produced the best and afforadable to us
Its all in our hands
We might not enjoy the good ones all the time
As we might not be able to afford it
But once in a while
We try our best
To save up and indulge ourselves
In this excellent chocolate
Proven either through experience
Or through recommendation by friends and family
Or by its excellent branding and marketing
The decision is on us
To enjoy or not to enjoy
The chocolate we have in our hands
Well, I don't know whether all the above make sense
But what I know is
The best chocolate
Are always the one
Which comes from somebody else as a present
Unexpectedly
And after feeling really 'down' for the whole day today
I got this from my boss who just returned from the UK.
A 1kg cadbury.....hmmm...yummy....

And guess what.....
I feel like having the 'chocolate'
which I haven't had for months..
Its not going to be easy
As I have to take some risks
But
I hope it turns out well....
Let's wait for tomorrow
And nope , I don't like strawberries with chocolate
So, it has nothing to do with any Datuks..



No comments:
Post a Comment