Monday, September 4

Surprise birthday party

Usually, people organised a surprise birthday party on the day or within a few days of our birthday.Well, I got mine yesterday.

The girls were good in hiding it from me. As usual, after the training, I went out dinner with Esty. Splurged ourselves with the usual ABC and Cikong, and this time round, with "Ikan Pari Bakar' - it was excellent.I returned to the dorm, feeling stuffed, but also guilty as I told the girls I would see them at 8.30m but only reached there 9pm.

When I entered the dorm, it was dark, lights were switched off, but I could still see all of them were on their beds, some of them were lying asleep on the floor and also the mattresses. Well, I thought the girls were really tired as the training was quite tough.

As I was preparing to take my stuff to get a shower, one of the girl stood up, walked to the lights and switched it on. And the rest suddenly shouted, "SURPRISE!!"

And some of them scolded me because they said I was supposed to switch on the lights right after I walked in so that they can surprise me. Surprise birthday and also getting scolded at the same time!

We had fun as they actually prepared singing performances by each forms. And the best part, they made their very own 'Secret Recipe' cake for me. Check out the cake! Kalah Siti Nurhaliza's wedding cake!


No comments: