I went and watched 'Happy Feet' with a friend on Monday morning before work. Well, the good thing about working at 3pm is, I get to watch the cheap movies, movies that are shown before 12noon will be charged half price. So, we only had to pay RM6 for the ticket.
I guess I can't resist the temptation with that minimal price and after being locked in for 2 days.
My review - wow! the movie was really great...I mean for me. Mumble is really cute and adorable, and his friends the other 4 small penguins reminded me to our daily lives....the jokes that we played among each other. Its kind of musical , so its full of songs all the way. And it almost made me move my feet - like Mumble's!!
The after effect?......My colleagues were surprised to see me coming in for work at 3pm, happily without any 'Monday Blues'. And .....I almost danced at my workstation actually.
I feel like watching it again. Or get its DVD later. Happy Feet anybody?
Note: Oh...and after that I had a one on one appraisal/feedback session with my boss. Thank god I had watched the film earlier that day and I was in a really, really good mood so the 'constructive' feedback that I received didn't affect me at all. Thanks to Mumble!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Syiok kan happy feet? ibu suka Ramon!! btw, R2V apa endingnya?
Ibu - R2V has no end yet. Still going on strong in terms of training and motivation sessions by myself, Hanazita , Mr Liew and K.Ana.
Cuma the financial situation is a bit 'goyang'.but I guess, people said, Insya Allah if the niat is baik, susah pun, we should be able to pull thru with minimal expenses.
marilah mari, kita menari
jalankan lah kewajipan
pada negara
Post a Comment