Tuesday, January 16

Another new experience...

Last week, I was lucky to be able to to travel till Batu Pahat when I went to JB. The weather was excellent - and all my girls got 'sun burnt' as their training sessions were as early as 3pm in the hot sun!

Anyway, this week's visit, the weather was not on our side. Not only the weather in JB, but I was sick too. I was down with fever, a bad running nose, cough and as usual, my friendly 'athsma attack' almost came to visit. Body was saying no but my mind was determined to proceed with the training. As I promised the girls.

Despite of the continous raining for the past few days, we managed to do a lot of fitness and body/muscle toning in the gym. And sharpened their shooting skills. Which I could see, there are some obvious improvements. Hmmm...maybe it was because of the 'medicine ball'.

Other than that, I spent a lot of time with Oya. Going through with her about life, things that happen outside of STF world, things that happened at night when we were waiting for the bus and LRT on Sunday midnight etc..

At 1am, ..... in Larkin


At 5am, ....... near Jalan Tun H.S.Lee


At 5.15am,.........Central Market's LRT station

At 6am,..... a view of Brickfields


Beautiful Masjid Negara.......

No comments: