Monday, January 8

Bandung special and love

I came across an article in a local magazine. It reads like this :



"If you are scared of so many things, life is going to be terrible for you. More :- So many of us worry about things which may never even happen and this actually makes our lives much worse than it actually is. And, to overcome it, just remove the fear from our hearts, go with the flow and face everyday with optimism and courage and soon we'll find that we're waking up to better days."



It struck me. I had to agree with this article. Personally, I have the same problem. I tend to think a lot about things that has not happen yet. Getting worried without any valid reasons are always in my head. Without fail. But my 2007 resolution is to have fun and enjoy life too.



And to start of with the new way of going through life for 2007 - I asked somebody, indirectly, whether is there a chance of us being together. And he said yes. He admitted that I changed his mind in a number of things. When asked, what made him changed his mind - his respond was something I did not expect would come out from him. At all. And that touched me. I was flattered. I was speechless. Until I did not know how to reply to it.

Yes, I am still afraid. I am terrified of being hurt again. But then, I guess, if I worry too much, then I won't be enjoying my life to the fullest - as the article said. So, I guess, I have to take this chance. Take this opportunity. Take this risk. Just go with the flow. Enjoy every moment now.



I love falling in love. I love being loved by somebody. I love, giving love to others. The dangerous thing is -I also fall in love easily. Too easy sometimes until I don't know whether its real or not. Until I'm afraid to admit. But this time, I am ready to admit.



I do not even have to admit. Like my close friend said - it shows on my face.

Like when I first saw this drink when it was served.The mixture of colours was attractive.




Went down to JB for the weekend to train the girls, and had this 'Bandung Special' drink during lunch at one of the gerai. It looks good and taste really good too!! Trust me - I had 2 glasses!

No comments: