Few days before going into the New Year, I started to feel worried and afraid of what I would face in 2007. Worries arise, partly because of my schedule for the coming 6 months. From the dates that I have pinned down - I won't be free on all weekends from January till March. It will be about the same from April to June - which is until the tournament ends.
I can just hope and pray to Allah that I will be given the strength, health, and stay focused to complete the 6 months task.Other plans, I will need to play by ear. If it is family matters, then others will drop automatically.
As the first plan in the New Year, my basketball friends organised a waterfall outing somewhere near Karak Highway.As this was my first ever trip to a waterfall with friends, I was excited and also scared. I didn't know what to expect. With my usual t-shirt and jeans attire, and only sandals on, we left for Sungai Pisang.
And, "Oh my God!!", that was the first words in my head. We needed to stop by the roadside at the Karak Highway to start the journey by feet. I couldn't even imagine walking at the roadside of a big highway.
Then, we had to cross through a field of grass, which is about my height - or even higher!The first thing in my mind was 'leeches'. it really freaks me out, as I really, really hate those creatures. I just couldn't stand to see the way it moves and suck my blood.
I also took sometime, while lying down listening to the sounds of the waterfall, thinking. Thinking about my future, the things that might happen in 2007.
- As time goes by, my ;ife in 2007 will be a short but fun journey while trying to avoid all 'leeches' along the way
-The challenges might either be going down the hill or mountain or even climbing up a cliff. It can be as tough as a 90 degrees cliff.
- In order to survive the challenges, at times, I need to hold on strongly to others which/who can provide support
- There will always be support, it just depends on whether we want to ask for it or not
- During the journey, we need to stop for a while, take a deep breath and gain our strength and focus to continue on
-It is definitely not going to be an easy one, but in the end, the result will be beautiful and breath taking
-It will definitely be worth the effort
Oh ya...our whole body might also feel some muscle pain after the journey as a result of us not being ready to face the challenges in the 1st place and will be exhausted after completing it.
And for the next 2 days after the trip - my legs were killing me....



No comments:
Post a Comment