A friend just came back from the UK yesterday....and this was what she brought for me. Such a nice person. I wasn't expecting anything at all, but since she insisted of giving, who can resist?
We had a chat at her condo, catching up on the past 6 months she's been away. Saw some nice shots that she brought back from her visit to Barcelona with her bf too.
And this is a 2nd Saturday in a row, I reached home only at about 4.30am. Time passed by very fast until we didn't even notice its almost daylight.
And today, I went for a friend's birthday party in Taman Melati. She's been quite for the past few months and with this invite, I took the opportunity to go and visit her. Great lunch, and again, great company.
Happy birthday, Lerque! Hope you will have a great year ahead!!



No comments:
Post a Comment