Anyway, other than that, had a nice , soothing chat (soothing? hmmm....) with a friend with YM voice service. Sometimes, I wish I have a friend like him here in Malaysia. ;-) We chat for about an hour and due to the time difference, he had to leave to go for dinner at his friend's. Maybe by the time he returns it would be too late for me to stay awake. Oh... I could just send him sms then. :-)
Right after that, a girlfriend called and sounded down. We also had a very interesting topic to discuss and share our opinion. What else...regarding on men. Not gossiping but more of a sharing of feelings, experience and advices. Like they (men) can't understand how complex a woman can be, we couldn't also catch how simple a man can be.
It was almost 2am when we decided to say good night to each other. And here I am, feeling hungry - decided just to have a glass of 3 in 1 milo, updating my blog.
Oh ya...I managed to download some NKOTB songs. Just for the fun of it.....I don't really admire any of the members but I did love their songs.Songs like Please Don't Go Girl, Didn't I Blow Your Mind and I'll Be Loving You Forever. And listening to it last night, reminds me of STF days.....such sweet songs.
With my limited IT knowledge, I can only upload their photos. I wish I could put up their songs too!



No comments:
Post a Comment