Bought the new Women's Weekly magazine this month. One interesting article that I came across was ,
Does money = Happiness ?
It says, ' Research shows that those who put much value on external goals such as money, fame or status are bound to be less happy and well-adjusted.'
I don't know about that but what I know is I want happiness more than money and money can't definitely buy happiness.
What I do know now, I'm seriously in L.O.V.E. with a person whom I might not meet again. But alhamdulillah, he has been very supportive, given me strength and teach me to enjoy life, and be more positive. And how do I know about this? Hmmm...let's say this is my maths equation of happiness :
Happiness = weight. (the happier I am, the more weight I gained even though my eating habits are consistent!)
I need to go on a diet now!
p/s: Anybody wants to volunteer to be my personal trainer and dietician please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment