Thursday, March 29

Limited time....but still....

After 'sunbathing' session during the basketball finals with the girls on Sunday noon, by Sunday evening I was already in Changi airport - on transit to London then to Ireland.

Wow! Its a really huge airport. I thought I didn't have sufficient time to go and check in at the other terminal thank god I managed to arrive just on time. What I loved most they have this internet counters/kiosks everywhere FOC usage. Excellent.The other thing is, I could make local calls from the public phones to any local numbers. So, I called my cousin and spend nearly 40mnts talking to her. I love the airport. And before boarding , I managed to do some 'window shopping'.

Reaching London at 4am was another experience. Had to do a lot of walking before getting to the right terminal. Then at 9.55am, I left for Cork. I guess, its not fair, all this while, this trip has been really, really smooth from the booking of the tickets till I reach Cork. The moment of thruth arrived. I was questioned for about 30m minutes at the Immigration - which I believe its their procedures. Well, I was damn scared. Serious. And the worst part is, when that was done, I went out and found out that my bag was still in London! Arghhh!! Double scary situation ! I should have expected this to happen.
Alhamdulillah, now, I'm here at one of the CC checking my urgent emails and updating this. Weather is cold between 0-10C. Windy.

I am having a great time here. Something that I have never dreamt off.

No comments: