As per scheduled, I was back in the office this morning, earlier than usual time as I felt like eating the makcik's nasi lemak around the corner. (Talking about not craving for any local food, eh!)
Oh boy! It was tough to focus on work as I only managed to get 3 hours sleep last night and today was not that busy.Therefore I had to find other things to do. Not too sure the 'sleeping problem' was whether about jet-lag or missing somebody. But I guess, a person who works on shift should have no problem with jet-lag, so the latter is more reasonable in this case. Well, I just have to try my best to adjust to this feeling. Its kind of weird. What to do.I can just hope for the best now.
I took some photos when I was in Ireland. Other then the ones in the slides above, these are a few of my favourites:





No comments:
Post a Comment