I know how to drive fast. I know how to take corners - especially if driving at roads like the ones heading to Terengganu via Gua Musang. The truth is, I only know how to drive. In regards to the engine, the tyres and etc....hmmm.....I still need someone to remind me or even when something had already happened, then only I will look into it. Tht's not the truth actually, even if I knew about it, I would always pospone to look into it as 'cars and maintenance' are just not my thing.
But today, I had to. I knew about the condition of my tyres since December when one of it sort of 'burst' while I was driving long distance. It was replace with a 2nd hand tyre. Luckily it was in my hometown and nearby to my uncle's place. Again, I took for granted that he would help me to replace it temporarily. And ..it only last till now.
The metal 'hairs' has revealed it self on both my rear tyres. I know, I know its damn dangerous. I could actually felt it yesterday, when I returned from office driving in the heavy rain. My car was swerving from left to right. Therefore I had to drive only 40km/hr. Alhamdulillah, nothing happened. But that did give me an alarm - what if anything were to happen? Maybe its not your fault. Maybe somebody would pull an emergency brake and I needed to do so too. My brakes would not have worked due to the condition of my tyres.
So, today, I forced myself to go to the tyres shop and change a new one. Well not all 4 because of the budget constraint. But 2 are good enough. I've spent RM250 for that.I need to change the other 2 sometime next month.(kenari tyres already cost me RM125 each, what if it was a 4 wheel drive? OMG!!) But the mechanic also told me to come over next month as my car need to do 'cambering' and he said there's a 'bar' which I need to replace as this would affect my allignment and tyres again. That would cost me another RM350. Let's see how is next month's budget. Maybe I should start fasting to cover the cost.
Ohh...I really need somebody to help me look after my car please. Anybody out there? I just hate waiting at the workshop for hours....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
bagi kat adik aku or maybe swap kete ngan dia and get him to run the errands for you..
dah lama gak nak mintak tolong tapi since there are pros and cons of asking your bro's help...takut gak aku...hehehe..kau paham kan..
Post a Comment