Thursday, April 5

My new Timberland

3 months back, I helped my brother to send some items back using my company's services. He actually sent 6 boxes back. When I asked him, did he pack any chocolates or anything for me in the boxes in return, he said nothing. Its all his and his son's toys and also used items that he neeed to get rid off.Well, I was a bit dissapointed butI guess its his things so I can't do much. I had just offered to help.

However, today, when I went to my mom's place I found out that he did pack something inside the boxes. Shoes. Yes...shoes. I love shoes.Luckily we wear the same size. We are not talking about ladies shoes here - more of sports shoes which he does not use anymore. It seems that he packed a few pairs in them and told my mom to ask me to choose any one of it. And this is the one which I've chosen :


It is a great surprise. I love my new shoes!!! Thanks Ady!!

No comments: