I feel like I'm going to wear out my energy soon. Everyday since Monday, I had to work late. I'm still lucky as I'm working morning - therefore if I need to work long hours its from 7am till maybe 6 or 7pm. Just imagine if I were to work Night which is from 11pm to 7am. After sleeping for about 4 hours then I need to come back to work - like what happened to the other supervisor. Pity her.We are having some issues lately and this needs to be solved A.S.A.P.
Meanwhile, Alhamdulillah, some things do motivate me:
-I'm going on a one week leave from office job about a week from now to coach the girls during the tournament.
-I'm going to JB tomorrow to make sure the girls are ok. Meeting the kids do release some stress.
-I might colour or do highlights to my hair this weekend (hmm...will aubergine suits me?)
- As per my last visit to JB and did some window shopping with some friends, I might end up buying a handbag. Not hoping to get one, though.
- I'm going to repair a broken ring soon and will be able to wear it again. It does not mean anything anymore other than I love the design of it.
By the way, just got know another friend has a blog. I love what she wrote on "I see fake people". I totally agree. And I do hate fake people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment