Wednesday, May 9

I want to go away

Lately, my heart ache is really, really bad.
Everything I do seems not right.
My job is giving me loads and loads of stress.
The graph in my 'stress level department' is going up everyday
And
To make this worst
I don't have anybody around to talk to
The person whom I look forward to trash this out daily
Is too busy with his life
Too busy to check whether I'm doing ok
Too busy to notice that I really need him to listen to me

I'm not surprised if he's angry with my behaviour
As I know its totally my fault
Acting the way I am now
I am to be blamed
I just feel like going away
From all this
Away ...
From everybody

Maybe I should hibernate.....

3 comments:

The Star Gazer said...

hi dear,
hang in there.. it'll pass..

Anonymous said...

I feel like going away too. My husband hates me, I am fat and ugly and no one cares or would even notice if I was gone. I wish someone would listen.

Spena said...

anonymous - be strong, ok! You can find me and my friend and get to know us more, maybe we could be friends.Sometimes, people take for granted what they have until they lost it!