Last week, I went to Ikea about 3 times. Twice was because I needed to find the gift for my girls. And the other time was just to release some stress.
I saw they were selling a plain and simple curtain rod for only $6.60. Then I straight away thought of changing the current one which I have used it since I got this apartment till now.The railing was ok but the hooks that I used to hang the curtains become rusty easily.So far, as I've remembered, I've changed the hooks 3 times. That was when I immediately decided that's enough- I have to change it to the 'rod' style. I bought two which each of it is fit for a 2 panel window.
Came back home and got excited to put it up.So, I took out my existing curtains and later its railings.I did it.
Upon trying to measure and put up the new one, then I noticed. Shoot! This 2 new rods are now longer than the one I just took out. Addition to that, I had to put up addition holes and the rod 'holder'. Arghhh! Well, a girl got to do what a girl got to do. I borrowed a friend's beloved drill set.
I saw they were selling a plain and simple curtain rod for only $6.60. Then I straight away thought of changing the current one which I have used it since I got this apartment till now.The railing was ok but the hooks that I used to hang the curtains become rusty easily.So far, as I've remembered, I've changed the hooks 3 times. That was when I immediately decided that's enough- I have to change it to the 'rod' style. I bought two which each of it is fit for a 2 panel window.
Came back home and got excited to put it up.So, I took out my existing curtains and later its railings.I did it.
Upon trying to measure and put up the new one, then I noticed. Shoot! This 2 new rods are now longer than the one I just took out. Addition to that, I had to put up addition holes and the rod 'holder'. Arghhh! Well, a girl got to do what a girl got to do. I borrowed a friend's beloved drill set.



4 comments:
need to do some measurement and adjustment. hmmmm the curtains will be wider than the windows. but it'll be fine i guess. drilling, me never tried on my own though. but anyhow gud lak sis!!
i will not even attempt to borrow someone's tool set. but you know me lah... tools and me... we don't jive. I'm just a little girl underneath... (so tak boleh la nak claim to be independent, kan?)
~Tis§ot~ I know. I thought I did it well.Until I put up the rods then I saw it was a bit senget. That's when an additional hole was needed.Hehehe..
all jazzed up- Meen, bila kau tulis, you will not even attempt to borrow someone's tool box - sh1t! It came across my mind.Yeah, I think I shouldn't too, but I did. I put everything back in place...
u need a steady strong hands.. I did some drilling @ my house. 1 lubang, rehatnye 1 jam. Lenguh! :D
Post a Comment