Saturday, June 23

Friends of basketball

It happened as planned. I still remember 2 years ago- by 7.30 am almost all of us will be there and whoever who turned up late will be teased really, really bad. But this morning, eventhough I thought I was late, there was still nobody there when I arrived at 8am. Nobody. There's definitely a big difference 2 years ago and now.

We played until 10am an as usual proceed to the nearest food place to eat. It was like the good old days, we still joke about the same things, catching up on each other's current jobs and activities. Its really been a long time since I last managed to go out for a drink with them.

And...I managed to steal some shots with my PDA. Below are the ones I categorised as friends, whom I got to know from playing basketball, who has been there to support each other.
Syar1z - Young, single and available.Anybody interested? A cool and quiet guy who has the image of a 'good' boy. Don't worry, he is one.
Huss1n - Full basketball attired this morning but atually he just came to join us for a drink right after we finished playing. He's on 'medical leave' from playing currently.
Fara - She usually plays too but today she had to play for her company's volleyball tourney. She also joined us for the lepak session only

Pip - he's Fara's hubby. Another cool guy. Has put on some weight after getting married to Fara. Coincidently, he's also my brother's friend when they were studying in the UK.
RD- Most Eligible Bachelor of the group. Interesting, fun, easy going, a very good friend..etc...

Ska- last but not least....the guy with the long 'sexy' hair...hehehe.... Among the whole lot, he's still studying.

Other than these regulars above, there is also Fauzi (which I posted his photo earlier), Awin (who's getting married soon) and Ryzah (sexy, young & available). Awin and Ryzah couldn't make it today. Shar a& Jai are also in the lists.


When there are other issues than the normal issues you need help on, you know these friends you could rely on.

Thank you my friends.

1 comment:

Hazyr said...

woohoo!

Don't know how I missed this post before...

Sexy eh? Ever so obvious flabby tummy after months and months of inactivity pun sexy ke? I'm blessed! hehehe..