Anyways, as planned, I did went down to JB for the weekend - equipped with my thick sweater for the freezing bus ride right after work, tissues and my medicine. Saturday and early Sunday was filled with training the girls as usual. Even managed to go out with Esty for Saturday night's dinner - with the delicous bubur and ikan bakar, topped up with otak-otak. Yummy...loosing 5kgs during the whole week, this was the time to get back my weight! (might as well eat the good food, as I know I will be back to the normal weight)
Sunday afternoon was the peak of the weekend event. We had a simple but nice and memorable Hi Tea to celebrate the girls achievement 2 months back. With good food, great girls, excellent team and and a 'touching' short movie by Nik the 'official photographer' - everything was perfect.
Last but not least , we (Hana, K Ana, Sir, Coach H and HM and myself were given a bouquet of flowers each. For the record....this is the 1st ever bouquet of flowers I received in 33 years of my life. Well, a few times I did warn some people that I hate receiving flowers, but I guess, this time its different.
Caught off guard receiving it, I slept hugging it all the way back to KL that night on Trans-Nasional.



No comments:
Post a Comment