Wednesday, August 22

My craving at 3am

One of my favourite , simple , cheap fast food is the IKEA hotdog. Even though its just a piece of long meat with soft steamed bun, but topped with chopped onion, sweet radish, mustard and chilli sauce, oh wow, its really, really yummy. And for only RM2 – its worth the drive all the way from Shah Alam. Even the coney dog can’t beat this one.



The best time for me to go and enjoy this is when I work afternoon shift which starts at 3pm.I’ll go there for lunch, which I think if that is not enough, I’ll add in one curry puff which is RM1 each (if you haven’t tried, there is an egg yolk in each curry puff). Combined together with Cappucino or Latte macchiato which is bottomless at RM3 per mug– what more can I say. I can just sit there, eating and drinking coffee while reading a story book up to 2 to 3 hours before I drive to work.


And here I am, at 3am thinking of the hotdog and coffee, which makes my stomach growling. I'd better sleep now in order to wake up early and satisfy my cravings tomorrow.I sooo feel like having it.



Since I’m going to be in the neighbourhood, I might as well get those Big Apple donuts again….hmmm…..



Note: I'm asked by a friend to become the referee for a basketball tournament this Saturday. Well, I'm not qualified actually, but just to help out -hmm... why not? Its been a while since I become one.



4 comments:

ardy said...

Nak kirim donut boleh tak?? :)

nachos said...

makanan lagiii..u made me soo want to get hold of the hotdog and makan sekali ngapp..

D.N.A.S said...

Kalau kat 7-eleven ada jual hotdog ngan karipap tu pun, okay, kan?

Hazyr said...

jadik referee tu pagi ke petang? morning session kat UM on ok!