Tuesday, October 30

Pink ciggy and a mistaken identity

Call me naive, call me 'katak bawah tempurung', but cigarette with a pink colour box and smells like strawberry? Hmm.....

The best part is, I think the marketing is meant to attract ladies , (or maybe young school girls) however, the person who bought and brought this in to the office was a male staff of mine. Now I wonder...is it meant to be like a code or something...

********************************************************************************

I received an email from somebody few weeks ago, who claimed to come across my details from the net.; maybe friendster, facebook or this blog. She emailed me with the interest to get to know new friends and to improve her english. Well, I replied with a short one too saying that I'm ok with the idea.
Only today I received another email from her.This time it is a long one. Seems that her english is difficult to understand. But this is a portion of what she wrote;




.
.....I still do not know much, but I very much try.And consequently I wish to communicate with men who profess an islam.My final The dream and desire should have family of love. Anything is more important than It for me now. Fairly, it as though I start to live for the sake of you. Many men wrote me letters and continue to write letters. But I Has chosen you. In a shower you more approach me, than other men. And it The truth. Unfortunately, I was not happy completely and many people Played with my heart and my feelings. I hope, that I have written There is enough information on and on the character. And now I want To know it is more about you and as well we approach the friend for the friend...........

OMG!!! She thought that I am a 'man'! I didn't think I gave her that idea in my short reply to her email earlier. And if it is true she came across my details somewhere on the net, then she should have know that I'm a woman. This, coincidently reminded me of the post which Bakawali wrote on Evolution of Love just yesterday. And yes, I agree that we can make the outcome to be positive or negative. It depends on what we are looking for, what we are expecting for.


From YM and my blog, I met new friends. Well, I also did go out for a few blind 'meet'. I never call it as dates as I have always wanted new friends, not more than that.
Anyway, that was also how I met Habibi. Alhamdulillah.


p/s: I'm having problem sleeping this few days. With working night shift the whole week, this is not helping me at all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, they have strawberry-flavoured condoms too.

It's through the Net too that I met my Sayang.

IBU said...

WOW!! Pink cigarette? Nak check ada jual kat Tesco tak.

I was so intriqued by your posting - not the pinky ciggy ler - the mushroom tuh! And siap pi beli one small packet of long tiny mushrooms - so tiny that even elves won't be able to hide under the umbrellas. hahaha... anyway, with my so lousy cooking skill, the mushroom turn out to taste ... err... well... quite mushroomy. HAHA !!! I rest my case on cooking lah!

Spena said...

SD- condoms? What's that? You must be lucky to meet your Sayang , I hope she's in Malaysia. Not like mine.

Ibu.....aik, siap pergi beli mushrooms. Well, the long small mushrooms like the Enorkis, is more suitable if you deep fry it like Tempura or you eat it with steamboat. Yummy....

~ said...

kak spena, my ex-colleagues (men) also smoke that very same pink ciggy. they love the smell/taste...

i think it's not gender specific.

ardy said...

I love strawberries.

I once went to a strawberry farm where you pay a certain amount of money to enter and you get to eat all the strawberries to your heart content.

Needless to say, they change the rules after they met me.

(let just say that I almost cleaned up the whole farm)

Anonymous said...

Spena...yes she is in Malaysia. Still, it's been a while since I last saw her. I see the lawn-mowing Banglas more than I see her, actually.

Ardy, so would you like the taste of strawberry-flavoured condoms?