Last Sunday , I went to OU with my sist, her hubby and her baby girl for dinner. As we are all aware, parking on a Sunday evening there is a bit of a trouble to find. We were in separate cars, one tailing another.
My brother in-law managed to park his car and I had to park it at an illegal place. While waiting for him to unload the baby's stroller, a car nearby , which was parked between where I parked and my brother in-law's, went out. So, I told my sist and him to stand at the parking lot while I I reverse my car which was only 2 spaces away. Yes, it only would take me about less than 2 mnts.
Unfortunately a stupid , ignorant 'C' couple, came, and reversed into the space where my sist and brother in-law was standing. The worst part is, that ignorant couple just reversed their car and ignored that the baby was there also! The driver just refused to acknowledge that the space was taken as I was already 1/2 way there!
How can these people behave in such a way? This is when I believe even if they are highly educated, they seemed not to use their brain to think, and feel. Not only that how could they ignore a baby was there? Not even acknowledging by looking at my family members and maybe have the guts to open the window and say that they want the space and not just by reversing their car.
Stupid , dumb, ignorant, people! And you call yourselves 'caring Malaysians'?
Tuesday, February 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
ish ish.. OU always have problems in terms of parking. me myself have the same problem thrice! and two times end up with a quarrel and sooooo close to a fight
Dulu bapak dia kot yg buat parking bay tu.. so keji! U shud snapped the car plate no and pass around with the msg 'B A S T A R D'. Kot sampai kat org dia kenal, then they know who he/she is.
SUX!! same thing happened to me in OU gaks! pastu bley buat dunno jek kan? sakit ati! over here, drg siap reverse balik kalau ter amik other people's spot..malu jek!
Rudy - ikut aku memang rasa nak gaduh.
Leymah - I know! The best part, they can turun kereta and just walked passed us and ignored us!
Yan - they are so kurang ajar. That is the exact word actually.
Post a Comment