Wednesday, June 25

My 1st event!

Today, they got us all to go to LCCT - no excuses.
They got us all in our red t-shirt.
And they even got a 15 people band to play some so called 'music' for the event. Well, I have to admit though I have always love the bagpipe sound.

No frills - I think the band boys got an AA cap each and maybe a free ticket too!


Anyways, it was a short and simple event. Straight to the point to celebrate AA's 50th million passenger. Tony gave a short but as usual meaningful and insipiring speech whilst Dato' Seri Azalina, as the Minister from the Tourism Ministry gave a strong message and supported us to move back to Subang. (She stressed it was her point and was not from the government's point.hehehe...)


While waiting for the VIPs, we managed to do take some pics. From the left is Pn Siti, me, Nik*i and Farhan*.Sempat tu posing....


And sempat jugaklah I tilik Nik*i's lovely ring. I just love the colours!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puan Siti tu GS ke Cabin Crew?

Anonymous said...

Kak Spena

I'm an avid reader for your blog. Hmmm just wonder who is this 'habibi' hehehe...What ever it is, I always pray for the best for you, you deserve the best guy on earth, especially after what you've gone thru in the past.

Lileen SK92

all jazzed up said...

Spena, I want one AirAsia tshirt!!! Boleh?