Friday, June 20

Wow! That is what I call a great service.

On 9th June, as a regular reader of Kenny Sia's blog, I read his posting on our AA Pak Nasser Nasi Lemak review which was bad. For me it was bad enough that I couldn't stand reading it without doing anything as I am also involved indirectly with service.

The next thing I did was to forward his link to the person in-charge of our service, and later it went to her Head of the Department.

And today, as usual, clicking into his blog, this was updated by Kenny.

"Tony Fernandes Read My Blog"

Perasan lah kejap all that happened because of me....hehehe......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...from now on I will write about bad in-flight services...so I get invited on all inaugural flights to new routes on AA.

If you need corporate bloggers let me know. I'll pass my resume thru you as you passed yours to AA thru me last time...hehehe. You know I will never go direct for myself.

See you at the BBQ tonight.