Thursday, July 10

He motivates me, definitely!

OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!

That's all my heart could say when Tony came in and talked to us for a good 40mnts during our instructors' meeting.

I don't know about the rest of 'em, but his words were extremely motivating me.
VERY, VERY motivating. I guess all these comes from his EXPERIENCES bringing this great company where it is now.

And from what he said, his dream , his wants, I know I am where I am supposed to be, I am at the right place, I am on the right track.

This is my dream job.This is my dream place to work.

Sometimes I wonder, what other things HE has in store for me.
Whatever it is, I hope it would be good.
Insya Allah.

p/s: Tony came with Jason Lo. I just couldn't resist to approach him, say hi and shook his hands;-)

3 comments:

Hazyr said...

sounds like you're having a crush on your big boss...heheh!

all jazzed up said...

I tak kawan Jason Lo sebab dia kawan baik KJ. :P

nachos said...

Looo..jason ke?

geddit?