Saturday, May 21

Today in history......my first and ever blog....

Well....here I am.Writing my own blog which I just can't believe it. A friend of mine, a very good friend whom I can call a sister, taught me how to create this through the yahoo messenger.Why?? because she is in Malaysia while I am in the UK currently. Just imagine the distance and the time difference!

It took me nearly 2 hours to learn and do it. Its not easy for me to learn such a technical thing (for me, yes it is!!) and do it on my own. But well, nothing's impossible. So, from now onwards, I will try my very best to update my blog, daily, just for the reading pleasure of my dear friends and even myself - proudly to say that I did it! At last! And ...please bear with me as I still don't know how to upload the photos.(I've got good ones) and I hope I could learn this as soon as possible from her.

To my dearest friend, Faiez, thanks for your patience. Don't give up on me, ok!



3 comments:

F.Idrus said...

yeayyyyyy... u made it sis!
i tak suka sushi... euwww :p
hehehehe... masak la steak ke utk i.. baru syok :)

Idlan said...

You're in Notts? Hehe. Call me sometime.

The Star Gazer said...

Double yey for you!

Best kan ader blog? Don't forget to update selalu ok?

Idlan, still remember me?