Saturday, May 21

Japanese food and me

Well, today is the second day of my "blogging" day. just told another close friend of mine about it.She said "Gagalnya nama....". For people who's not familiar with it - I got this name when I was in secondary school - where else if its not STF! That's what friends are for - giving us all these weird names. But I kind of like it coz its unique.

I was trying my very best to put up some photos - learnt how to do it based on what Faiez has taught me yesterday. I think I managed to capture some of it! And maybe soon enough..I'll get some photos up and running.

Today, for the first time too in my life - I prepared sushi and tempura!! hmm..let's see.....what was the menu... It was salmon sashimi, some sushi rolls (maki) and vege and prawn tempura. Complete with wasabi and soy sauce! My bro said not bad for a first timer.My sist-in law and her father who just arrived yesterday said its really good. While my cousins love the tempura (coz they don't eat raw fish). BUT...I definitely can't show the end-results to my "sifu" coz he's definitely going to scream looking at the quality of the sushi rolls...hahaha....

I'm attaching my adorable nephew's photo below ......with his new friends.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

F.Idrus said...

heheheh... cun cun... pasni lekat la gamba manyak2 ok?