Today is my off day from work. yeah..every Monday. And today is also a very nice, sunny day since morning. Arghh...I got to plan something for the afternoon. Maybe bring Ammar to town.
After our break, the teacher decided to bring us all to the nearest pub, to sit outside and have a drink while chit chatting. It was a nice day - talking about our individual plans after the class ends this Friday. I got to know Rueben is going back to Catalonia on Monday - for good. He's going to do PHD is Mathematics...phew.....sounds tough huh? Michal is going back to Slovakia for a 2 weeks holiday. Magda is going back to Poland - also for holidays and will be coming back here only in September. The rest? hmm...I didn't get the chance to ask them. I got to do it soon, this week. Most probably, I won't be meeting these nice people again - unless if they want to come to Malaysia, one day. Yeah...the end of the 3 months course is coming near.
At the end of the session, only I found out that today will be the last day of class with Carol, our nice, motherly teacher. She's kind of our favourite. She treated us like her own children...well, from our behaviour I guess we do behave like children. Even worse at times!
Oh yeah, I also took some photos. Will download it once I have more.
I hate good byes. And this is like baby steps towards saying one.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment