Tuesday, June 28

Germany trip preparations

At last..today is our trip to Germany, to be precise Cologne. Since last night, me and my cousin were busy preparing and packing things to bring. A minimal change of clothes for the next 2 days, some cookies and bread and other stuffs. Then only I noticed, all my t-shirts are either in white or black in colour. Arghhh....I need more colourful t-shirts!! But I guess its a bit too late to buy new ones...no way I'm going to spend money on these t-shirts.

We came out of the house at about 9.30am. We walked to town to save the 2.40pnds bus fare.(who knows we could use that money to buy some souvenirs in Germany!) Had time to actually do some window shopping and "eye-washing". hahahah..... The weather is excellent.....sunny but with cool breeze. Veryh refreshing. At about 11am we took the Skylink bus to the East Midlands Airport. The journey took about 50mts. I was very sleepy coz we slept quite late last nite.

Arriving at the airport, we were quite hungry. Thank god for the sandwiches that we brought. After both of us done, we went straight to the counter to check-in. And suddenly this lady said, " Oh! I'm sorry. The flight to Cologne today has been cancelled. You can only fly tomorrow". What?? Argh...we just spent 7pnds each for the return bus fare and we can't fly today! Well, I asked the lady to issue us a new ticket for tomorrow and lied to her that we've booked and paid a hotel in Cologne for 2 nights. She agreed to pospone the return date too. Phew!! Thank god no charges!

I met my school mate in NCN. He's returning to Barcelona for good. Good for him.Hope he does get a job.

Off we went....on the bus back to Nottingham. I guess, tomorrow, I'll ask my brother to send us to the airport. I hope tomorrow is THE day. I hope tomorrow everything will be find.And I hope tomorrow, by now, we will already be in Cologne.

No comments: