Phew!! At last, only tonight, or maybe this morning, now, at 1.30am on June 18th, I've got sometime to write my blog which has been pending for the last few days. Its not that I'm getting lazy to write, but now my schedule is a bit tight. My daily schedule looks like this:
0615hrs - time to wake up and get ready
0640hrs - logged on to the internet to check emails and sometime chat with my friends
0730hrs - breakfast and prepare packed lunch / break.
0830hrs - catch the bus to town
0900hrs - class starts
1245hrs - class finishes and got to hurry to catch the bus
1315hrs - at home taking care of the baby as the nanny goes for her classes
1630hrs - nanny comes back
1730hrs - go to work
0015hrs - reaches home from work
Hmm.....can you see it now? This is on a weekday. On the weekends, my brother wants to use the PC and I worked longer hours too.But, at last, I have the PC to myself now. And I am quite sleepy aready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment