Well, I think whoever read my blog knows that I was called to be the trainer again for the 2nd time. This time the Module is called "Modul Integrasi". Why? because it consists of topics like cross culture, cross religion, cross sex, moral, etiquette and roles and responsibilities.
This time , we had a small group of trainees but more trainers. There were about 130 trainees and 10 trainers.
We were warned that usually the 3rd session of the year will includes a lot of trainees who are school drop-outs, teenagers with attitude problems etc... My opinion on them? hmm...oh yes, they did make me lose my voice.Until now,2 weeks after the session,I still have not got my real voice back yet.Hahah.Rock!!! And I noticed that this group of trainees are a bit naughtier, they had problems to pay attention and listen to the trainers UNLESS the trainers know how to attract their attention. Mostly, 90% of them have working experience.But one good thing about them is,if we tell them our life experience and if it is a bit like their experience,then they will listen to us.They will not only listen to us, but told us their experience and what they had gone through. I noticed that a lot of them came from poor family and they are not the 1st or last child but more of a 2nd last or 3rd last child in the family. Maybe their parents didn't pay or gave less attention to them. Pity them.
But I know,these kids can change.Hopefully the next trainers who takes over,will be able to change them. We can only teach and pray for the best,the rest is on them.
By the way,I got an "adopted son" from the camp. I hope I will be able to help him out in the future.Eventhough I know that I am too young to be a mother to a 17 year old kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment