Thursday, October 27

Alhamdulillah....its a miracle I guess

Just imagine, being "jobless" for so many months, sometimes make you think whether did you do a big sin until you are being punished in such a way or is it just one of the challenges from Allah that you have to face in life. Not only I didn't get any permanent job but not one interview between March till August. Then came an interview from a company which I couldn't even remembered I applied for the job. Phew! What a relief! Then again, after being promised to get a reply after a week, no news from them. No news at all. And there goes the cycle again. Suddenly, out of the blue, last week,I got 4 interviews , 4 days in a row. I went, and just focus to enjoy the session - 2 of 'em with locals and 2 with "mat sallehs" from US and UK. And "poof" like magic or miracle, I was offered all the 4 jobs. Unbelievable! Speechless! One of the job was the from the company who promised to return my call a month ago. Alhamdulillah.

I decided to take that offer. And guess what - not only am I satisfied with the salary that I am offered, they are also sending me for an intensive training in the UK for a minimum of 3 weeks to 45 days! C'est magnifique! This is something that I did not dream off. I was speechless. I wanted to cry, I wanted to laugh. Its a mixture of all the feelings. After all I've gone through for the past 3 months, I guess this is the best present, the best news I've ever received.I wasn't expecting it to be this great.

Told my cousin about it. She said for some people, there will always be a turning point of our lives. And sometimes, you have to go down, really down in order for you to go up and be succesful again. I agree. But the thing is I was drowning. I was at the stage when my family and friends were there trying to resuscitate me. And now, to all my friends out there who has been praying hard for me, I guess its also a great news for them. They are all excited and happy.

The person in-charge of the company told me, he was impressed with my experience. Alhamdulillah. And what amazed me was , he mentioned the 1st time he read my resume, he didn't even looked at the diploma or degree that I have. He looked at the secondary school I went to - which is STF. And he knows that STF has produced great people with strong personality.
This is the first time I heard an interviewer actually looked at which secondary school we came from. Then it made me wonder, does it have anything to do with the work I'm doing now? Yeah...its weird coz here I am, doing sort of like a "social" work to coach STF girls basketball and out there at the same time there is this person who sort of return the favour when I really in need of a job.

Not only getting a job,now, I don't have to think of anybody who might not allow me to go to UK. I am free to go, free to travel, free to concentrate on my career.

This time, things do happen for a reason and whatever we want to do, do it with sincerity especially in helping others.

1 comment:

F.Idrus said...

I TOLD U SO, DIDN'T I?
Heheheh! The good always... always and without fail comes after the bad.

It's the universal balance sis...
And remember... what goes around do comes around.

I am so happy for you. It's not a miracle... it's just very fair indeed! :)