Yesterday, I sat in the CC for about 3 hours. yeah....3 hours....that shows that I got nothing to do.Actually, I had to do something. I need to find a job therefore I had to find internet access to go to Jobstreet. com and related websites to apply for jobs.
After applying for quite a number of jobs through email and internet, the 1st response I got yesterday was about 1 hour after I sent the email. I told the guy, that was fast. Really, super efficiently fast. He wanted me to go for an interview today. Unfortunately, the interview is held in KL and I am now in JB!!! Another company asked me to attend an interview this morning at 10.30. Well, to tell the truth, it was ok. It was satisfying actually. Much more better than the last one I attended. If I were to get the job, I might need to start working on Monday or Tuesday next week! That is fast! Then, I got another call , this time from KL, asking me to attend an interview on Monday next week. Arghh!!! This is tough! When you got no interview, then its nothing at all. When they want to call you, everybody seems to be interested to call you in at the same time. Well,lets just wait and see. I hope I can do both - meaning get a proper job and also keep coaching the girls at the same time.
Lets forget about that for a while. Last night, I spoke to a few of my girls. Sharing with them some of my personal, life experiences. Interesting. They made me realise how interesting my life has been for the past 3 years. About me and my family.The ups and downs. And it made me realised that it would be good if I can write. Yes, I mean if I can put it into writing, into a novel. Maybe I should try. Yes...I will....
Today, what shall I have for break fast?hmm..... I am looking forward to go out with Zalie this evening. I have been eating instant noodle for the past 2 days. Maggie mee for sahur and also for break fast. Do I have a choice? I guess maggie mee tastes much more better than the rice at the dining hall. Moreover, I don't eat rice anymore. I mean very minimal. Its not even my staple diet now. Talking about food, I used to be someone who likes food, who enjoys eating so much. But now I don't feel like eating. I don't even have cravings like I used to have. All my favourite food doesn't sound tempting anymore to me. Well, I guess that's what a broken heart can do to you , your mind and body.
I am excited. Excited because a friend of mine is coming back from UK tomorrow. I really don't know whether I will be able to meet him but, the thought knowing he is coming back for one month for holidays is good enough. If there's a chance, I would love to meet him again. Just to catch-up and have a chat. Like we used to do in UK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
wah.. a number of interviews to go too, that's good news isn't it? Good luck and hope you'll find one that suits you soon.
Ashamed that you won't be able to join us next wednesday..take care ok!
Post a Comment