Tuesday, October 18

Today is 18th October. To my ex-colleague, Zaihan, Happy Birthday to you. Hope you will achieve all the things you want in the future.
Today is also another person's birthday. The person who actually stole my heart 13 years ago. The person who was supposed to be my best friend, the one who was supposed to understand me and listen to me and my non-stop talking. But I guess, I won't be celebrating it with him anymore. Yes, it is sad.No more wishes, no more gifts, no more surprises for him. Time changes and I guess, people change too. But, Alhamdulillah, I have always believe in "things happen for a reason" and usually when things happen, there is always a "blessing in disguise". It might not be easy for us to take it , but then , life goes on.....like the title of my blog.
Some things will end. It might end in a good way, or maybe in a "not so good" way. Whatever it is, we must always be prepared. Not that we are being negative but we this is to prevent us from giving up when things did not happen as per what we have planned. We can only plan but........
Earlier, I was the person who will plan for every single thing. Everything must be proper and timed. But now, most of the time, I can't even decide until the very last minute. Just imagine, 2 days ago, I decided to sleepover at my cousin's in Singapore at 7pm. It was just a spur of the moment decision. Took the bus from Larkin station and headed to Singapore. Reached there at about 8.45pm because of the traffic jam. I feel different. To be able to do things, at the very last minute. Especially when it involves travelling to another country.It feels good.... really good.

1 comment:

Hazyr said...

wah! A number of interviews at one.. good for you! Hope you'll find a job that suits you soon.

Ashamed that you won't be able to join us this wednesday! Take care..